No Issue #4
I have spoken with both Jim Hardiman and Ed Zolna about this book and they have told me that Cigarskunk never had the money to make a fourth issue. So there were only three issues ever printed. Also issues 2 and 3 were the only ones that had the full color foldout. I know. I own them all. Please stop changing my edits.
- Although partially wrong, the reference link is still valid (do not omit). The main cover of a comic/book/graphic novel is not boxed, and if they were only three issues, please note on article ( I already done so) without deleting references,... And this is a Wiki. Edits belong to nobody. They are contributions, not possessions, subject to change - Spirou 06:50, 9 October 2012 (EDT)
- Your argument is invalid. You admit that the reference link is incorrect yet you omitted my info. You even said you noted there were only 3 issues yet I see that line again that claims there was a "full color 11x17" centerfold in issues #2-4". What part of "Issue 4 never existed" do you not understand?
- Then you try to justify the changes by saying "this is a Wiki. Edits belong to nobody. They are contributions, not possessions, subject to change" How does that make any sense? I mean basically you're telling me that even if I put correct info onto an article a mod can do whatever the hell they want to it.
- Edit: 4>3. Instead of posting a long reply, couldn't just have edited that teensy part I missed on the last revision?. And What part of use "preview instead of save" do you not understand?. Three people have pointed this out to you - Spirou 13:55, 9 October 2012 (EDT)
- I did use preview last night. Quite a few times. It not my fault that when I hit "save" nothing happened.
- GreenReaper most recently addressed preview and saving on your user talk page, Sniffindahouse. "Nothing happening" from your perspective when you save a page is mostly likely to be an issue with your system, not WikiFur. This talk page, for example, has in its history 7 edits by you in a half-hour span of time. -- Sine 14:20, 9 October 2012 (EDT)
- "Nothing happening" from your perspective when you save a page is mostly likely to be an issue with your system, not WikiFur"
- Oh yeah, totally.