UTNexus2005: Cease and desist, this article needs to be altered and or removed, as it is volatile and unflattering, I request politely that this be taken into account, Shadowpelt is a nice person and the fact she may have had a history of art copying doesn't excuse documenting it, everyone has to start somewhere and copying is often, artists who are new often don't give credit....yet because they dont want to be known for copycating and any copyright or artwork disputes should be kept confidential and resolved privately.
to be honest i am ashamed that a Fur Wiki would be as bad as inflammatory trolls. anyone who wants to debate this with me, PM me over deviantart my account name is the same as my given one.
Recent anon edit changed the viewpoint from one side to the other. Probably neither version is balanced enough for WikiFur. Hope someone familiar with it can look into it. --Rat 21:19, 2 May 2008 (UTC)
I've tried putting out all the information I've been able to gather on it. However, one user keeps wiping it. Furhio 18:40, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
- I'd like to see some more reference links, to both support the claims and lend some solidity to the article. I also think that the arrangement of information is somewhat confusing (like having the "first record" of infringement in the last paragraph of text). -- Siege(talk) 19:12, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
I apologize for the confusion on how it has been written. I can fix that later after the page is able to be edited again. As far as references go, it may be hard for me to gather up links, since they've been deleted and the FurAffinity forum that was first made about her has been lost due to the servers moving. But I'll try to gather up more references. Furhio 19:25, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
Found some, I'm not sure if I post them here or not, but here's what I managed to get for now:
I'll continue to try to find everything. Furhio 19:54, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
- Thank you for your research! These links do help support the material. :) -- Siege(talk) 00:26, 25 May 2008 (UTC)
Found the forum post! Looks like it was still there after all.
Is there anything else in particular you want me to search for? Furhio 01:27, 25 May 2008 (UTC)
- I think that pretty much covers things. I'll try to do some work on this tomorrow afternoon. (: -- Siege(talk) 05:18, 25 May 2008 (UTC)
I edited it slightly to include more references. Feel free to work on it if you feel I have not done it right. :) Furhio 02:17, 26 May 2008 (UTC)
- Looks good. I'm gonna browse diffs and see if there's something positive lurking in 'em that I can bring out, but what you've got works well. -- Siege(talk) 13:54, 26 May 2008 (UTC)
Note: Blanking ineffective
The problem is, all this is doing is bashing her. Whenever someone defends her, others just bash them, too. She doesn't even want this page here.Yorble 19:14, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
- I'm sure she doesn't; it's not a very complimentary article, since it currently spends most of its content describing unwanted behavior. I'm not going to browse all the diffs in the page history right now, but if you could provide some more information - especially if it has references - I'd love to see it. Remind me later and I will browse the diffs, since the page doesn't have that many changes to it. We'll see if some NPOV material can be dredged up. Right? -- Siege(talk) 19:22, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
I'd like it to be noted that I haven't traced for years now and this can clearly be seen in my current livestream logs and if you talk to any of my current commissioners. I have changed and I do not want this article on wikifur, it is severely outdated. - shadowpelt
- I object to exclusion here. The article does need significant work, however, and I don't know that the use of the images can be properly justified. -- Sine 12:12, 20 September 2013 (EDT)
- what is your grounds for objection, exactly? You make no argument against exclusion in your statement of objection and I'd really like to know why outdated information about me should remain online. - shadowpelt
- I'd like to note that this information isn't relevant to the present day and that it is completely unnecessary to have this article up anymore, by my request, I would very much appreciate that it gets taken down. Everyone makes mistakes when they are younger, it is not something that I appreciate having seared into this site like it is who I am and always will be. I have worked very hard since then to actively show people that I no longer trace, I even have countless livestream logs that anyone can look at to see that. I have worked very hard to get better at drawing over the years and I'd like that to be what people know me for. - shadowpelt.
There may be a disambiguation needed: NicotineCat (Culpeo (Nicotine, Shadowpelt)) on deviantART -- Sine 16:45, 19 September 2013 (EDT)
- Whoever Nicotine is isn't me, the account I currently run on DA is this one - http://shadowpelt.deviantart.com/ - shadowpelt
I am also older than the person who runs that account.