ty for including the image credits guys!!! really good Sexydog
Is it necessary to add some information about other characters of "World of Vilous" story? Shinbou 09:18, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
Why is there non-canon (IE Ash Sergals) listed on the official Wikifur page? I don't mean to sound too snobbish but that should be under a subsection titled "Non-canon". ILoveWario (talk) 00:33, 21 July 2015 (EDT)
Wasn't the species first introduced in Second Life??? --22.214.171.124 19:43, 30 June 2017 (EDT)
Assuming the pronunciation is /ˈsɜɹ.ɡəl/
Suggested translations could be:
Serbian: Сергал / Sergal
Swedish: Sörgal / Sörgall
Liggliluff (talk) 15:12, 21 May 2017 (EDT)
- Ответ отрицательный. По русски это звучит – не сЁргал, а – сЕргал! Где вы только взяли такое слово... Поэтому ставлю под сомнения другие переводы. SHREW 17:59, 1 June 2017 (EDT)
- Negative. In Russian it sounds - did not сЁргал, but - сЕргал! Where you just took this word ... Therefore, I cast doubts on other translations. SHREW 18:42, 1 June 2017 (EDT)
- Well, that's why these are ideas that can be expanded upon.
- The /ɜ/ sound is hard to transcribe in other languages. The Japanese (origin) pronunciation is /sa̠ːɡa̠ɾɯ̟ᵝ/, which is a bit easier to transcribe. Сагару, but it's much further away from the English pronunciation.
- Liggliluff (talk) 10:07, 23 February 2018 (EST)