"Assertions have also been made . . ." -- who made these assertions? Where? Be specific, otherwise it just looks like you're putting a personal opinion represnted as the view of some nebulous entity. :-) --GreenReaper(talk) 03:44, 28 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- The problem there is that it was one of those "open secrets" it seems; lots of people casually observe that some of those who display scorn for X furry activity often end up having practiced it themselves, including in the present, maybe in secret. Anyway, I referenced Xydexx for the moment, 'cause he's been pretty public and vocal about such subjects. -- ToyDragon(talk)
Is "Pseudofur" always capitalized even when it isn't at the beginning of a sentence? Tretonin 04:25, 6 December 2006 (UTC)
This article is crap. I've never heard the use of the term "Pseudofur" before reading it on this page -- and I question how many people in the group the article describes would be offended to be labeled in such a manner. At best it's a great example of truthiness; perhaps the term will catch on based on the authority of this article alone -22.214.171.124 05:09, 1 September 2007 (UTC)
Pseodofur, Quasifur, Not-a-fur,...
...Maybefur, Antifur (as in Antimatter, "opposite of....",) etc. Another way for certain people to label themselves as being involved in fur, without being one. The term, as it stands in the article right now, is too broad in context, covered by other terms, and not widely used enough in furry outside its LJ community.
The article could be merged, as a point to identify the Pseudofur LJ community, or SpD. Thoughts Spirou 05:36, 1 September 2007 (UTC)
- More like a Funny Animal or Anthro fan, a Postfurry, or a furry loving Non-furry,... Somebody who likes/dwells within the fandom, without wishing to be identified or be called a Furry. The problem is that the term is restricted to this LJ community at the moment, while the article makes it sound that it's a currently established, common term used by furry fandom. They may be the first, but it's not a standard (yet) Spirou 08:01, 5 September 2007 (UTC)
Status update (July 23rd 2008)
Updating the entry's appropriateness status. Keep?, Delete? Spirou 06:20, 24 July 2008 (UTC)
- Keep I think merging would just be unnecessarily confusing. --Rat 08:50, 24 July 2008 (UTC)
- Retool into article about the LiveJournal community, unless there is use of the term elsewhere (a very quick web search doesn't show me any). -- Sine 16:28, 24 July 2008 (UTC)
- Keep, I think the article is fine as it is - concerning both the term and the LJ community. It could use a little cleanup though ;) -- Alexander Greytc 19:34, 15 August 2008 (UTC)