From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
- Could you maybe either delete this or set up a redirect to User:Preyfar? Zero byte articles are quite vexing. --Xax 21:28, 15 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- Whoa...I was under the impression that, as the person in question himself said below, it would be better to wipe the "Dragoneer" page and redirect here, instead of wiping this one. I'll probably be e-mailing him to see what prompted this. Rhainor 17:14, 16 May 2008 (UTC)
- I merged Preyfar into the Dragoneer (rather than the other way around), as the article there had just been updated (location, etc) and of the two articles was clearly the more substantial piece of work. Also, Dragoneer/Preyfar had just indicated that he was known by both names, equally. If Dragoneer/Preyfar would prefer the merged article now at the Dragoneer be moved to Preyfar, that is easily done.--Higgs Raccoon 17:46, 16 May 2008 (UTC)
- I'd rather it go the other way around if you decide to delete me. Dragoneer is my artistic alias while Preyfar is, and always has been, my primary.--Preyfar 06:12, 15 June 2007 (UTC)
- Merging the "Dragoneer" page into this one sounds like a good idea. In the meantime, someone should edit this page to reflect that he's no longer living in Kyrgyzstan. --Rhainor 19:53, 30 April 2008 (UTC)