First, my comment: Not a common furry terms/lore/characters (-Pedo Bear/Yiff Fox). Very localized use for a single site (4chan), not a common furry fandom established word. Word on keeping the two most known characters, retire the article, until otherwise it makes it worth including.
Second, I don't delete articles because it gives me a large *bleep!*. I just try to make sure that terms are valid, characters are used and know in the fandom, and people doesn't just creates anything just to be start an article. I visit 4chan as well, as sometimes a graphic (furry) image will appear that is useful for this Wiki,...
- Well, it's not only used on *chans, but you're right, I've seen some more than others. About the only one I've seen more than a few times elsewhere is Scat Rat.
- (Also, I don't think it's a good idea to get images from *chans...especially 4chan. "Graphic" is one thing. "Pornograghic" is another.) Equivamp 12:16, 1 July 2011 (EDT)
- I don't see why we can't just have one page for all of these. None are likely to be developed beyond a stub. Move them here, redirect the articles here. --GreenReaper(talk) 12:36, 1 July 2011 (EDT)
- Right, I'm just thinking that they're never going to be long articles, and a person wanting to learn about one might well want to learn about others, so better to have a "List of pedopals" with information on all of them. We could leave the relevant categories on the redirect pages. --GreenReaper(talk) 16:06, 1 July 2011 (EDT)
- Agreed, it seems this collection of individual pages would be better suited by a single page that summarizes them. BlueOtter 16:11, 1 July 2011 (EDT)
Article update (April 30, 2013. #1)
Keep, merge, delete?. Is the "Appropriate" still active on this article?. - Spirou 03:16, 30 April 2013 (EDT)