Talk:New Year's Eve Con
What distinguishes an event from a convention? --Higgs Raccoon 04:54, 22 February 2013 (EST)
With Fur Squared taking oversight of this event in 2013 and changing the name back to "LAFF New Year's Eve", I would postulate that this page is now a redundant version of the LAFF New Years Eve page. This event has had many informal names over the years, revolving around the basic idea that it was a New Year's Eve party, by and for the LAFF community. Upon review of past LAFF emails which announced this event each year, the following information is of note:
- 2009 - Event was referred to as, "New Years Eve Meet"
- 2010 - Event was referred to as, "LAFF Annual New Years Eve Meet 2010"
- 2011 - Event was referred to as, "New Year's Eve Con"
- 2012 - Event was referred to as, "New Year's Eve Con"
- 2013 - Event was referred to as, "Fur Squared Presents: LAFF New Year's Eve 2014"
It has been 3 years since this page was updated and then an anonymous change was added for 2016, referring to the LAFF New Years Eve event. I believe this confirms this page as redundant. --Woody (talk) 11:43, 4 January 2017 (EST)