I don't know, but this article (along with the article about their supposedly promotion event International_Fluffy_Convention) looks more like an advertisement for the hotel to me. At best this seems to be off-topic. The furry fandom may have a lot of mascot fans, but we aren't the mascot fandom and in my opinion Wikifur isn't the right place to portrait non-notable commercial mascots... --o'wolf 16:44, 15 May 2012 (EDT)
- "Mr. B, is the mascot teddy bear of the Austria Classic Hotel Wien". The official page lists no such stuffed animal character in any of their official pages - Spirou 17:40, 15 May 2012 (EDT)
- From the above link, click "Hotel" in the menu on the left, and you'll find "Mr. Blumi" at the bottom.--Higgs Raccoon 17:52, 15 May 2012 (EDT)
- Got it. "Become a Blumist"? This doesn't read Furry or Plushie, more than a quaint get together stuffed animal convention, like the Pooh the bear collector fairs in Europe. A well meaning that this may be, it's not related to furry really. A furry user sending their Meeko plush is not going to be the same as some lady sending their quaint, victorian era, dollied Polar bear stuffed animal doll.
- An convention and Stuffed doll character articles that may be noteworthy, but not furry - Spirou 18:25, 15 May 2012 (EDT)
- No, actually, regarding Wikifur articles, we keep the discussion within the article's talk page. I'm getting no furry results on the Hotel or its mascot for notability. At present time, it has not propagated as an item of furry lore or interest enough to warrant an article on Wikifur at present time. This can be changed if it starts to be frequented by a larger Plushophile membership (the Hotel convention), and is talked about it in furry forums or other sites (about the the Doll/character). - Spirou 19:03, 21 May 2012 (EDT)