Tucson Mob expulsion.
Was this a group decision, or a single individual's action - Spirou 13:07, 8 October 2012 (EDT)
- Well, since Karno just PMed that no decision that he knows was made about any exclusion, I will take it as this being a POV edit move - Spirou 05:08, 9 October 2012 (EDT)
- As a founding member I can assure you there is no way in hell he is not expelled from the group. Also just talked to Karno on the phone and he claims he does not know you. Maybe he just doesn't know this screen name, you'll have to clear that up with him.Nyanki 23:20, 10 October 2012 (EDT)
- Thank you for the back-up information. Just making sure everything is accurate. No, Karno, does not know me under this screen name, but you have already confirmed that the change was legit. Thank you - Spirou 07:32, 11 October 2012 (EDT)
I for one think a section heading which describes the content of the section (in this case, stated information about an arrest) rather than the generic heading Controversy. -- Sine 14:46, 8 October 2012 (EDT)
- The problem, apart of being the way we have being formatting articles since day zero, is those furs with different felonies, dubious cases, illegal acts, etc in their own article. A perfect example is Sibe.... Dozens and dozens of controversial occurrences. You name it, he has (almost) done it all. That would be a long header to put in a section name.
- "Controversy" tells a viewer that a certain problem or set of problems are about to be discussed. The info is immediately offered after the thus named section. In short, the naming of this kind of section as "Controversy" is something we have done for a very long time in the past, and the problematic implementation of trying to insert multiple controversial instances in one heading. Just an FYI - Spirou 17:53, 8 October 2012 (EDT)