From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
- Hi there! The issue is that you have been trying to just remove the content of the page. If you are the subject of the article, and wish to request personal exclusion, you need to contact a curator using an account which can be identified as yours. To this end, I've sent a note to the Second Life account listed on this page; if you own it, please login and reply.
- If your desire is other than that, I would suggest correcting the article with an explanation here or in the edit summary, rather than trying to wipe everything off of it. Unexplained removals will always be reverted. --GreenReaper(talk) 17:07, 18 June 2014 (EDT)
I understand now.
Ok, i understand more now, Maxwell Rodgers is "a" Character that i have made and copyrighted, i dont mind how it is used, i would just want it to be correct information. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Maxwell5050 (talk • contribs) .
- I made some edits to the article concerned, but if there are other that are required, you're welcome to make them. We want the articles to be correct, too! --GreenReaper(talk) 19:46, 18 June 2014 (EDT)
- Ah, I see the issue. I've removed the protection. It's hard to say what you can and can't add - if people have a problem with it, they'll probably just edit it - but you were right about spending the time to figure out details first. WikiFur probably shouldn't be the first place to add information about a fictional character; we'd like to link to places which back it up. The issue was just that you were removing what was there, which and appeared to be backed up by the existing links. --GreenReaper(talk) 19:59, 18 June 2014 (EDT)
- So ive finally got back around to here, and not I would like to update the information on my OC Maxwell Rodgers, however, as with the average WikiFur page, I would prefer to leave out my RL information. If there really isn't anyway to do that then you could just remove the information. I have tried in the past to edit it, but it keeps reverting back, Maxwell Rodgers is the fursona, NOT my RL name, and I promise you, you will not find it. Also, I see that all the dates are off, but again, I go to edit them, the all get reverted back, and may I ask where you got your dates from?