I recommend the administrators to block this page, as Allan clearly is attempting to skew the neutrality of this article with an edit-war by posting extremely skewed information to attemp to look clean while blaming others of his mistakes, also from current and past behavior.
--126.96.36.199 23:42, 23 May 2010 (UTC)
This page is semi-protected, at least for the time being. Some of the edits over the last several hours were clear vandalism, and others were more plausible, but are questionable nonetheless. In order to include any controversial or derogatory information about persons on Wikifur, in addition to the usual criteria that applies to Wikifur as a whole it must at a minimum be independently verifiable (i.e. must have references) and there must be a good reason why it's in the broader interest of furry fandom that the information be made public.
Why hasn't Allan simply been banned from wikifur, so that the truth can be added to his entry?
- Strangely enough, all most people wanted to add contained a significant dollop of opinion. That's why editing was locked down for a time. I know where this was linked from, and the audience is not conducive to creating a neutral article. --GreenReaper(talk) 04:28, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
"Fake" military uniform?
Can anyone familiar with U.S. military uniforms comment on User:Sniffindahouse's captioning of the photo as "Allan in a fake military uniform"? (That LA joined the army and partially completed basic training is common knowledge - I'd have assumed that's where the uniform came from.)--Higgs Raccoon 17:02, 10 August 2010 (UTC)
- It's not fake, it's a real military uniform, as Allan was actually in the military for a short period of time...Which you know, and pointed out. Sniff is, more than likely, being an asshole to Allan by doing that. Wouldn't be the first time he's acted like this when he edited Freehaven's page out of spite, as well as on other sites. Assuming that admins can see what I'm putting here, at least, too.
I was told by red13nanaki and SilverAutomatic (Bryan Daniels) that Allan was in fact KICKED from bootcamp and that he was running around masquerading as a Vet. --Sniffindahouse
- He was discharged because he was injured. Simple as that. He gets to keep the uniform, dog tags, etc. He realizes he was mistaken about the Vet part, so please, just drop that. And don't begin starting crap on Silver's forums, either, please.
Where are you getting you're info? I would like to see some references. Also is there a reason you are posting anonymously? Why do you care what I say on Silver's forums? Every thing I have said on Silver's forum has been fact. Did you know Allan was drawing a pension as a Vet? I bet you didn't know that. Don't come one here stirring shit up when you don't have all the facts. --Sniffindahouse
- Stop being so bloody defensive about everything. I'm posting anonymously because I don't feel like making an account here. I don't edit wiki articles very often, so I don't see the need to. Why do I care what you say on those forums? Because like I said on the forums, your attitude is too biased to be editing this article. Syn agrees with me even, we aren't here to be igniting drama about Allan. This isn't ED. So please. Just back away from the subject in general before you once again become hotheaded. ~Draca.
Dude Allan is fucking lucky his ass isn't sitting in a prison cell or getting sued by the State Of New York. He defrauded the Government and the fandom. He even threatened to murder Dragoneer-a few times-do you even comprehend this? Who cares about him! He deserves every ounce of ridicule he gets. --Sniffindahouse
- Sniff, please chill. :-) I am sure Draca just wishes to ensure the article is the best it can be, as we all do. As for ridicule, this is not the place. And everyone, please keep the discussion focussed on improving the content of the article, not the subject of the article or other contributors to it. --GreenReaper(talk) 20:02, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
While I agree with the others that you should supply proof rather than the only excuse of 'I was told', let those people speak for themselves. Far as this discussion goes, we only know that he failed to complete basic training due to an injury which results in the military's form of workman's compensation. It's only temporary and originally created for those who have legitimate claims such as; injury, illness, pregnancy, or condition that a doctor could confirm.
There is no partial completion of military training, you complete it or you don't. If he decided to recover and return to the Army he would have to do it all over again. It's not complicated.
Allan does NOT receive pension, nor will he ever unless he's served years of active duty. He was on a medical leave of absence due to an injury he sustained during basic training and decided to leave the Army, the injury wasn't permanent so he's just a civilian now. That little rumor about Allan getting pension needs to stop even if Allan made it up himself because no branch of military will give you permanent disability unless you're truly disabled for life or seriously injured in a combat zone, not for falling off the monkey bars and limping around for a few weeks.
I do believe the uniform is real, you can even buy them if you wanted to but I've seen his documents and believe the authentication of his attire. I still don't know why Allan has a Wikifur page to begin with, after all the trouble he's caused it's better to just forget about him and move on.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) .
Termination of Youtube Account
Well basically noticed that the link to LupineAssassin Youtube page has been terminated from multiple third-party copyright infringement including those from Ranting Gryphon Studios. It says this on the link to his youtube account. --Tridragon 15:35, 22 March 2011 (UTC)
Links - all references have been unhappened (erased from history)
Not sure if this is a good or bad thing.