Assistances and images?
If someone else could help expand this, that would be great. And how does one procure a file from Wikia? 188.8.131.52 00:25, 19 May 2010 (UTC)
- If you click on the "Expand thumbnail" button at the bottom right of an image on Wikia or Wikipedia, you'll get to the image page. Click the image name on that page to get the actual image. You can save and upload that. --GreenReaper(talk) 01:56, 19 May 2010 (UTC)
Shouldn't this be redirected?
WikiFur has a longstanding abstinence from hosting articles on particular creatures from franchises like Pokémon and Digimon, at least since most popular creatures from those two franchises are very often adopted or spun off for fursonas and artistic works on furry art galleries. This article may end up redirected back to the main article on Pokemon, with references to particular Pokemon being soft-redirected to Bulbapedia articles. --RayneVanDunem 22:03, 21 May 2010 (UTC)
- I think that popular anthropomorphic monsters of these franchises deserve detailed articles. Bulbapedia has technical data, sightings in anime and such, but it won't tell you about fursonas, fursuits and characters.
- I will see to it as soon as I have time. EvilCat 12:49, 22 May 2010 (UTC)
- All done. I don't have much data on fandom usage, though. EvilCat 18:00, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
- Lucario, more so than most other Pokemon, has been a large part of the fandom for a while. In a sense, he is one of the most "furry" of all Pokemon, just for physical features alone. That's one of the reasons why the fandom has taken to him as much as it has. I'm sure there is more than enough information that can be added to this article detailing his importance to the fandom. SilverserenC 04:07, 28 May 2010 (UTC)