Talk:List of media links
Furry fandom supposedly appeared in the Drew Carey show. I can't find much info about it. on here there's 3 pictures from a video of it and there's a video here, but I didn't feel like taking the time to download it (my modem is slow). But I think if anyone gets some info on the Drew Carey furry stuff it should go here. SleepAtWork 18:47, 8 July 2006 (UTC)
- Oh, man . . . that is amusing, though it doesn't exactly do anything to help the stereotype of fursuits being used for sexual purposes. As one of the commenters says, wish they'd dropped the laugh track . . . --GreenReaper(talk) 01:23, 9 July 2006 (UTC)
- Indeed, article is up courtesy GreenReaper at The Drew Carey Show. -- DeVandalizer 05:47, 9 July 2006 (UTC)
- The video was entertaining? It just looked like Drew Carey had a girlfriend in a fursuit for one episode based on 3 screenshots. I didn't watch it as my modem is slow. SleepAtWork 19:24, 9 July 2006 (UTC)
- Yes, that's what the article described. Spaz Kitty 20:05, 9 July 2006 (UTC)
- I just finished watching it and it didn't seem that funny. ER was funny, and CSI was interesting, but this was so-so. SleepAtWork 20:38, 9 July 2006 (UTC)
I was at http://www.truechristian.com/furries.html today and They have these links to videos from a "Google Current" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Current ). I only watched the first video so far. Tretonin 19:15, 26 August 2006 (UTC)
I seem to remember that there was a show on MTV called undressed and there was a furry scene or show on it? it was entirely different than Sex2k. Anyone seen it, have info, etc?
Question on media hosting
Does Wikia support audio or video hosting on client wikis like WikiFur?
Since there is such a list of links to offsite material, like this article, I'm just wondering if WikiFur can host, say, reference material in audio or video format so that it won't have to link or embed so many offsite media that could go down from access at any time. Thanks, --RayneVanDunem 23:18, 22 April 2008 (UTC)
Animation "Bad Dog"
Someone linked to a YouTube video, claiming it was Portia's "Bad Dog" animation. It wouldn't be on YouTube, however, because it is sexually explicit; as I understand, their policies prohibit such content even for mature-rated videos. Does anyone have the correct link for "Bad Dog"? -- Siege(talk) 14:16, 25 May 2008 (UTC)
It's right here: http://www.furnation.com/portia/otherMedia.htm
Wolfee DarkFang's "Gir Spin"
I don't see a link that seems applicable to a page like this ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m2CumrugvA
on youtube, a search for "furry leek" sees this as the 3rd entry, and I believe it's the oldest leekspin + furry entry on youtube.
184.108.40.206 19:04, 31 May 2008 (UTC)KaavikBearCat
ER episode "Fear of Committment"
So I came upon this Megaupload link that has the full episode of ER available for download. However, due to international copyright laws, I didn't know if it would be proper to place the link up without some opinions. Am I alright to post this link? Sfurpent 05:58, 27 September 2008 (UTC)
I'm not seeing the need for this list
As opposed to categories. -- Sine 19:33, 22 July 2011 (EDT)
- Categories are not a good replacement for lists because you have to go to each page to actually find what you're looking for. The point of this list is to provide the information and links on one page, so that readers can quickly visit a bunch of furry media, like timeline of media coverage. It may well require maintenance, however. --GreenReaper(talk) 17:05, 23 July 2011 (EDT)