Furban Legend?. As stated in Wikipedia, Urban legends are a kind of folklore consisting of stories often thought to be factual by those circulating them (Rumors). As this is is a confirmed case, shouldn't go under Category:Furry_Lore or Category:Anecdotes?. 22.214.171.124 19:43, 7 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- ...Lore is described as "Accumulated facts, traditions, or beliefs about a particular subject. Knowledge acquired through education or experience. Material taught or learned.
- Seeing it that way, calling "LawnCon" a "Furban Legend" is not quite accurate.
- A "Furban Legend" would be:
- Steve Martin tried to pitch a X-rated episode of Tiny-Toons.
- Bob Guthrie was the sole creator of Lola Bunny.
- Kevin Duane, Sibe and Nekobe have been banned from ALL furry conventions.
- While "Furry Lore" would be:
- Steve Martin showed adult furry material at a Warner Bros. portfolio review.
- Bob Guthrie's department, WBCP, cooperated with WBFA to develop the look for the character of Lola Bunny.
- Kevin Duane was banned at Anthrocon, Sibe was banned from Further Confution, etc,...
- There's a few entries like "LawCon," "The Order of Potter" and "The Legion of the Headless Unicorn" that would fit on a "Furry lore" category, not a "Furban Legend" one. Spirou 01:38, 8 Nov 2005 (UTC)