Talk:Kaoru Nagisa Seraphim/Archive1
Thanks for nothing
Due in large part to my creation of this article and your subsequent refusal to remove it, Kaoru has elected to permanently stop all communications with me, and demands that I neither speak to or about him ever again.
I hope you're happy with yourself. Shentino 19:34, 30 March 2011 (CEST)
- Looking at the page history, no-one else has had anything to do with this page. However, in the edit comments on the article itself, GreenReaper pointed out that even though you created the page, Kaoru would have to be the one to request exclusion, since it's about him. Did you point him here to request it? --GingerM (Leave me a message) 06:47, 31 March 2011 (CEST)
- Any attempt on my part to communicate with him will likely provoke legal consequences. He believes I am stalking him and this article being created is only yet one more aggravating factor in that. I am under orders not to talk to him for any reason. He knows the article is here, but doesn't want an exclusion notice, as that would just bring more unwanted attention. He wants the article to simply not exist, or at least be created by someone other than myself.
- I made a mistake creating this article, and all attempts to undo that have been thwarted by a retentionist wikilegalist GreenReaper, much to my and Kaoru's mutual chagrin. Now, thanks to the article and other things, he's not my friend anymore, and I'm just going to have to live with that for the rest of my life.Shentino 14:37, 4 April 2011 (CEST)
- Uh, I'd just like to make the point that Shentino is not only grossly exaggerating the extent to which this article caused the rift between us, the 'threat' to himself (I have never once made any utterly-ridiculous threats of 'legal action' for what is honestly just a pretty creepy and uninteresting case of cyber-stalking), and basically everything else. I was and am upset about this article, but I just didn't want to cause waves or bug any Wiki administrators with dumb requests like 'Delete my page!' when it's likely between zero and one people will ever stumble upon it.
- I had indeed requested Shentino stop talking to me, something that he agreed at the time was best, and as far as I know that was the end of any 'threats' or anything of the sort. I'm just pitching in with this because all of this stuff about 'legal consequences' and 'due in large part' and the like is...just...stupid to read, and completely inaccurate. In the end, this page was just another of the innumerable little things that stacked up to make any interaction with Shentino undesirable and excessively awkward, and to make me feel like I couldn't have any privacy or go anywhere without him trying to follow me and tell people things I was uncomfortable with a roomful of strangers hearing. 126.96.36.199 20:13, 14 May 2011 (EDT)
- Kaoru is correct. This whole thing was a private matter that got blown way out of proportion and was aggravated by high emotions on my part during a trying time in my life, the details of which I have no desire to discuss in public.
- There were no legal threats. I was merely speculating based on being paranoid over how big a molehill I'd created, and I was only afraid that there *would* have been legal involvement eventually if I'd kept escalating.
- Kaoru is a decent person in general terms who, for some reason, I just got obsessed and carried away with, which made me exaggerate any perceived injury I had inflicted. The whole thing is just silly.
- At any rate I think there's been enough drama as it is, so I'm going to let this matter rest. It's pretty pointless and long winded all things considered. Having been in Kaoru's shoes myself recently I can appreciate his desire to be left alone and not have a big deal made over stuff.
- I would ask the same courtesy from others who happen to observe this. Shentino 03:28, 29 June 2011 (EDT)