Kahuki and Kendal Ray Emery
I've done some research and can't corroborate a link between Kahuki and KRE myself. It seems quite likely that they are indeed the same person, but given the severity of the charges, and after extended discussion with GreenReaper, I've opted to simply note that the link is alleged, rather than stating it as a certainty as in the edit before mine. --Niya (talk) 13:57, 10 April 2017 (EDT)
- Let's look at the links...
- * Kahuki Lairu's LJ profile gives his AOL IM name as KENDALEMERY.
- * Kahuki's LJ gives his birthday as January 23, 1963, the same as the birthday of the arrested Kendal Emery.
- * Kahuki's LJ profile and the mugshots.com page both give his location as Denver, CO.
- * Kahuki's YouTube channel contains a subscription to "Kendals's Komedy Korner", with "Content by Kendal Emery".
- * There is also the similarity in pictures of Kahuki and Emery, as noted on Dogpatch Press.
- --Higgs Raccoon (talk) 17:30, 10 April 2017 (EDT)
- The screenshot on vivisector did it for me. Too many near or matches. - Spirou (talk) 19:22, 10 April 2017 (EDT)
- Wish I'd dug deeper on the LiveJournal, but that's good enough for me. I'll cite it as the link. --Niya (talk) 02:58, 11 April 2017 (EDT)
Neither of the references use this term, and neither explicitly state that he is an officer (one just says that the person concerned might be an officer), so we probably shouldn't be using that term. I'm also not familiar with it being used for boards, furry or otherwise. Registered agent seems to match the references. --GreenReaper(talk) 16:40, 10 April 2017 (EDT)