From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Thanks for expanding my stub. Some questions come up when reading this:
- "40 invited guests" - is this an invitation-only event?
- "Spring edition" - when exactly?
- Where exactly is this anyway?
The official website isn't all that informative yet. --Unci 11:23, 10 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- I just found this article and realized the same. Strictly speaking, it is not an invitation-only event. Those who attended the previous years get invited, and if there is some space left those on the waiting list can attend. The location is the old Mephit Mini Con location near Darmstadt, and the spring edition will be near Fulda. However, the exact date is still being discussed. --O'wolf 16:55, 14 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- everyfur can ask by email to get invited, if there's space this may work out than
- there are no plans at all to expand the capacity in the furture
- the locations are not that exactly named to avoid 'dayguests' from showing up, this lead to problems in the past
- there's not much information on the webpage because the group, place, conditions etc don't chance much from year to year and we have a mailinglist for important informations as well --somewolf 20:01, 26 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Does anyone else find it rather ironic that there is a "spring edition" of a con that is named after autumn? :-) --GreenReaper(talk) 00:17, 27 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- well, it developed ..first it was a joke saying we need a spring ed. 'cause all the folks who wanted to attend the regular one, so we thought why not and it sounds as absurd in german as in english btw *g*
- the invitation states 'a joke is becomming real' --somewolf 18:18, 27 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Yes, that's a different HerbstCon, seems to be a general roleplaying con. I think the first HerbstCon was in 2004, but I'm not that sure about it. --Conti|✉ 15:30, 5 September 2006 (UTC)