This Furry Party vs all the hundreds of Furry Party that have transpired before and after it:
- Was it the first one, earning the right to the name?. It's 1998, parties have occurred since the early 80s
- Is it a constant Party that occurs yearly?. Wording sez once held
- Does it occur at different venues as a single controlled party?. Again, once.
- Anything special occurred that merits to be named the Furry Party over all others?. Article doesn't indicate so
- Is the name Furry Party trademarked and used only for this event?. Doesn't indicate as such again...
Unless a good reason it's given, this was a one time event, non-repeated. Just another furry party, with no earmarks to be given its own Wikifur article over other past/future Furry Parties. Will be given a few days to make its case, otherwise it will be deleted as non-notable within furry lore. - Spirou (talk) 21:59, 20 October 2016 (EDT)
- If you don't believe in documenting an event from 28 years ago, then don't. -- Katherine (talk) 01:20, 21 October 2016 (EDT)
- It is not when it happened, it is too broad for a single event for a day with a limited amount of people to label it Furry Party. It's just another furry party with nothing notable than partying furs having a good time. Example that could use the label could be, let's say, the Annual 420 Furry Party at FC or the LGBT Anthrocon Furry Party. One non-notable evening event cannot take sole use of the moniker Furry Party. - Spirou (talk) 05:36, 21 October 2016 (EDT)