Talk:Furries! Furverts Yiffing in a Fur Pile!
From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
I'm idly thinking of creating an info box template for media coverage. It would include the title of the article, the author, the publication, and... the number of factual errors present. :-) --Douglas Muth 14:58, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
- Hmmm, people may care to compare the opening line of this article
- Furries: thousands of people who have become in touch with their inner raccoon, panda, or fox.
- to the opening line of Vanity Fair's "Pleasures of the Fur" article:
- Welcome to the world of "furries": the thousands of Americans who've gotten in touch with their inner raccoon, or wolf, or fox.
- -- Higgs Raccoon 21:15, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
- Does it count as plagiarism in a newspaper article? Or does it only pertain to essays and research papers? --Douglas Muth 21:47, 14 February 2007 (UTC)