Talk:Fanboy Assault Force
Parody?, Joke group?, Serious?, For real?, Fake?,... What's the angle?. I can't find anything, anywhere about this. Is it active?, Dead?, Members?, one man Army?... It is a little ambiguous overall.
- Furban Legend, or Furry Lore?. 18.104.22.168 21:58, 11 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Yeah, it sounds a little illogical to me as well, since information is somewhat lacking. As a character in a video game once said, "Who are those guys?"
- --Soran Argo 19:33, 24 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- In the argument for deleting it, there are no Google hits on "Fanboy Assault Force" except for this article. --Rat 20:12, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
- I suggest to file it under Hoax articles. We already carry several serious looking articles that ended up being a joke, hoax, or dramallama. Documentation of such article is relevant enough as (temp) furry lore (wording will need to be changed) - Spirou 20:34, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
Okay, this could be a way to present this article. Thoughts? - Spirou 06:22, 23 April 2009 (UTC)
- Still we have no sources for it. Even the author is unlikely to contribute further. --Rat 20:06, 23 April 2009 (UTC)
- In a way, its built in,... He is the reference/source, having written it here (Wikifur) on November 11, 2005. "Even the author is unlikely to contribute further" There will be not, he PE his article, but his deeds (this now hoax article) are now part of furry lore - Spirou 20:31, 23 April 2009 (UTC)