The facts in my wikifur article are speculation, rumor and sometimes a patent character assassination, without facts or evidence. The one sided article reads like a police report, and can be summed up easily. The article is very TMI, as the obsessive GreyCoyote who tried to organize a bunch of furries to make sexual claims against me, as well as the wording of the article is designed to be degrading and belittling. I have done many good things in my life and plan on continuing to do it. I am 28 years old now and will soon be 29. I would like to be able to at some point in my life exit this fandom and move on with my life. Part of that would be asking you, Greenreaper to please reconsider your decision solely for the sake of ratings. I understand that my article gets a lot of views, and I think its great that you attempt to be unbiasd. However you must know that this reads as a "warning" for all the wrongdoings that I have done to the fandom in a way to "get back at me".
Many of the talking points are the same that were brought up by the "Kadiatcha Dancers" who harassed my family and me over the phone and email over a two year period many years ago. Would you really want to be associated with those kind of individuals? I dont believe that is what wikifur stands for, or what you stand for Greenreaper. Please, take the higher road here.
Of course the choice is yours. Sibe 17:17, 7 June 2008 (UTC)
(*Frak!!!* First post bombed on first save $#@&%!,... Tl:dr version posted instead) As it stands right now, the article is a bit of disarray. Doesn't quite read as a Wikifur article anymore and the timeline and references sections need updating/cleanup badly (a few of the reference links are dead and gone,)... Any ideas or suggestions?. May try a couple things to format it/tidied up better Spirou 02:38, 9 July 2008 (UTC)
Let's get a discussion here. What's the WikiFur community's plan? The main options on the spectrum are:
- Anything believed to be true.
- Anything that can be referenced
- Furry fandom-related information only
- Furry fandom-related information which is positive
Which would be your preferred choice? Which one(s) would be acceptable? Do you have another idea that you think is preferable? --Rat 09:51, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
- 2, 3 and 4 (imho,)... On this subject, I'm uploading a page entitled Sibe II (temp). I had it almost posted, put RL matters got on the way. TL:dr version, rebuilding the Sibe backwards, stripping it down to an article that may or not replace its current counterpart (Sysops only until basics have been laid down.) Spirou 06:37, 4 August 2008 (UTC)
"Sibe has gained widespread infamy in the furry fandom through his uncivil demeanor towards other fandom members, and his illegal distribution of the copyrighted works of several furry artists through the early 200s, that has permanently cemented his current reputation with the fandom with this subsequent actions." Emphasis points it out. 188.8.131.52 02:42, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks. I fixed that and removed some verbose exposition at the same time. --GreenReaper(talk) 02:47, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
Article Wiped by Sibe
This entire article was recently replaced with:
"Sibe is no longer a furry. Please remove this article. Sibe is now 30 years old and has moved past this. "
Any thoughts on whether this should be reverted, or allowed to be removed? In particular, do we know if he's shown any indication that he's changed from the past behavior that has been used in the past to justify declining requests for exclusion? Also are any of his past incidents notable enough that they should be covered as a matter of historical record (and which would make Wikifur appear to be incomplete/disingenuous if they aren't covered)? --mwalimu 16:22, 19 August 2010 (UTC)
- Revert it. His personal feelings are no longer relevant; Sibe's actions affected many people in the fandom, and as such he became a significant part of the history of the fandom itself. Since Wikifur is an encyclopedia of the fandom, Sibe needs to have an informative article about himself.
- It's possible however that the full article could be edited. If it's true, as he claims, that he's no longer furry, then the introductory part should be put in the past tense. If he's worried about people finding out about his past actions, remove his real name. I think the rest of the article is worth keeping, since the sheer scope of everything combined is notable in itself. 184.108.40.206 08:38, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
- Revert this article. Sibe is still a present figure in the Portland Oregon furry community. He even has a pounced ad220.127.116.11 04:40, 27 August 2010 (UTC)
Following more article blankings a few days ago, I've been asked to exclude this article. Of course, this is no simple task when it comes to such as contentious individual and I do not think the above (both votes to keep the article, but both by anonymous editors) really provide a mandate as to what should be done. I would like a proper vote on the topic as to whether to keep or exclude this article for good. -- Alexander Greytc 18:31, 15 April 2011 (CEST)
- I don't like the current state of the article, but I like even less edits from the subject which remove information or references without explanation. These are not acceptable. Edits made by the subject should have an explanation provided in the summary (and this page if more details are required), otherwise other editors - not least myself - are just going to put it back the way it was. --GreenReaper(talk) 18:40, 15 April 2011 (CEST)
Slow Changes Over Time
- Sibe has been making very slow, minor changes to the article over time. This appears to be a strategy to avoid attracting attention, but his continued behavior within the community means that he is still a person of interest. As such, any information regarding any alias, and especially images of his real-life visage, are an important public record. If necessary, his mugshot can also be added to the article. Jongleur 00:47, 23 January 2011 (UTC)
It sounds like Jongleur is just another furry stalker seeking personal info and docs. I would like the witch hunt to stop. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Sibe (talk • contribs) 13:02, 3 February 2011 (UTC).
- It's not a witch hunt to record that you really are a witch and have been found guilty of witchcraft in a court of law. --GreenReaper(talk) 18:41, 15 April 2011 (CEST)
- I've added a section back which Sibe edited out stating "non-furry personal information" for the following reasons. As an individual who is responsible with firearms, I believe having such information included in the article would be a good informative tool for those who do research on friends. As a procedure, each individual I allow in to my home is thoroughly researched beforehand. The mentioning of the misdemeanors and felonies allows people to protect themselves, as allowing mere access(to be around an unsecure firearm) may implicate a law abiding citizen to an actual crime i.e. Providing a firearm to a felon or an individual otherwise not allowed to possess a firearm, people _are_ charged for knowingly allowing such people around firearms. So, my reason for advocating the inclusion of the section is for the safety of others should he come to a furry party where the person stores firearms. --Insane Kangaroo 11:07, 27 April 2011 (EDT)
New criminal charges for Sibe
Looks like Sibe's back in jail. This time, it's for diddling kids. http://pdxmugshots.com/clackamas/mug/ross-herbert-reddick 18.104.22.168 02:32, 31 July 2011 (EDT)
- I believe he was fairly quickly bailed as he did not show up on the jail's site a week later. The crimes he was charged with also do not necessarily constitute "diddling". --GreenReaper(talk) 02:37, 31 July 2011 (EDT)
- "Diddling". Equivamptalk 02:38, 31 July 2011 (EDT)
Non-furry criminal actions (Was "new criminal charges for Sibe")
All though heinous, I don't we have to add every non-furry fandom criminal action (and we have taken several out). It is stated what type of person he is. Had the individual had been related to the fandom, by all means, but this latest entry it's not in the scope of furry. Omitting latest entry until Curators can access this data - Spirou 13:59, 4 August 2011 (EDT)
FYI: in July, 2011 Sibe was arrested for multiple accounts of possession of child porn. (http://pdxmugshots.com/clackamas/mug/ross-herbert-reddick). He is currently out of jail and active on twitter, as of Dec. 17, 2011 (http://twitter.com/evil_sibe). You guys might want to add that to his article - or not....—The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) .
== One of the links on this wiki has a trojan in it. "16 June 2005: Sibe was featured on ljdrama.org for "Sibeing"" The link to LJdrama.org came up positive for malicious content, so I suggest replacing the link. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) .