- Certainly, as long as no point-of-view based issues arise. --GreenReaper(talk) 13:27, 1 October 2006 (UTC)
On my user talk page at http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/User_talk:Chibiabos/Archive_1#Crush.21_Yiff.21_Destroy.21_changes , you asserted RailFoxen is no longer associated with CYD and that his behavior, therefore, should not be construed as to represent CYD. However, your organization just published an article on your front page, specifically linked at http://www.crushyiffdestroy.com/show/chi that seems to contradict this, as it was posted October 1st and the author is Raiya. Further, the article opens that CYD holds no official position on bestiality; however, numerous articles found within the forum easily found with a keyword search that unfortunately I have not found a way to preserve with a weblink, including several by both Downspin and Mitch whom seem to be administrators of CYD.
I am afraid I find stark contradictions here, including specifically from Downspin, in regards to whether or not CYD is responsible for RailFoxen/Raiya's off-CYD behavior. Perhaps someone could clarify or incorporate this information into the article to ensure NPOV? --Chibiabos 02:29, 2 October 2006 (UTC)
- I never claimed Railfoxen ceased to be a part of CYD. I left a note in my user page, if you'd have been so kind to read it. Unless the editor was User:Downspin and signs his talk pages as I do, don't assume it was me. No, I don't know who that was, but I have guesses. Probably Railfoxen. =u.u= Also, if you wish to contact me, you should do it through my talk page, rather than the talk page for the article about me or the article about some silly forum I moderate. Frankly, I'm growing weary of your incessant harassment, and I see I'm not alone. --DS|go 04:36, 2 October 2006 (UTC)
- So you have an imposter about pretending to be you, and you only now voice it?
- Someone signing their post to my talk page as "~ Downspin" wrote: "... but (RailFoxen) isnt on CYD anymore.
- I dunno about you, but I'd be hopping mad -- to say the least -- if someone forged my name to discredit me.
- Anyhoo, unless you disassociate yourself from the site that actively sends out thugs like RailFoxen to harrass furries on furry forums, you remain a part of the group, and your signed statement contradicting referenced fact establishes, unless someone can clear up that it isn't, in fact, actually you, makes you (among other things) a reference-supported liar.
- I've endured attack after attack from CYD for over a year, and now that I'm starting to log and reference it, you cry foul? Either stand proudly by your record, or disassociate yourself from it. I'm holding you to your record, that's not harrassment by any means -- unlike the long string of libel you share a responsibility for in the CYD forums and now on the main site. --Chibiabos 04:44, 2 October 2006 (UTC)
- I suppose you'll deny http://en.wikifur.com/index.php?title=Chibiabos&oldid=90342 was you, too. You should really do something about your doppelganger, he or she isn't really doing much for your credibility so long as they keep contradicting your claims. --Chibiabos 05:24, 2 October 2006 (UTC)
- 22.214.171.124 seems to be parading as me. Again, if the name of the editor is User:Downspin, then it is me. Again, if you wish to contact me, contact me in the proper space. I will not reply to you further here, unless you have a comment about the Downspin article. If you want to talk about... my record, ask me again in the proper space. --DS|go 05:27, 2 October 2006 (UTC)
- See Downspin's CYD profile where he jokingly lists "Death Magick Adept" as his Occupation and compare with Railfoxen's LJ whose title is "AHK//Death Magick for Adepts". I suggest a merge under Railfoxen with Kindrift and Downspin redirecting to it. Salmanazar 22:57, 14 March 2007 (UTC)
- Two people using the same Cradle of filth's song name?. Hmm, well, two people related to CYD, two people who were/are Admins there,.. Uh, thin, but,...
- Anybody else care to comment on the matter? Spirou 02:45, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
- Verified. Go ahead with the merge Spirou 18:09, 29 March 2007 (UTC)