From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Hmm... maybe we need a template for articles like this, suggesting that the content be moved elsewhere or that references be cited, or the article is subject to deletion? What do folks think of that? --Douglas Muth 18:27, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
- I wasnt adding it under the guise of free hosting.. I just thought it might serve use to record everything we manage to do, considering the publicity we get as furs as a whole.
- Basically to show that side of us that people complain never gets shown!
- (Im also havent used a wiki in ages! gah) --Captain Dwi 18;46, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
- So...this is basically a small group of friends who are planning to go to a convention? Now, I'll grant that WikiFur doesn't have notability requirements, but can we draw a line somewhere? I'm glad that you all have very exciting plans, but perhaps you can wait until they're executed to create an article? ----DuncanDaHusky(talk) 00:26, 24 January 2007 (UTC)
- A small group of friends all over the globe, who cant come by themselves yes. It was going to be here incase other people somehow stumbled across it, who also couldnt manage by themselves and might be inspired to do something similar. I just thought Wikifur might be more fitting place given the history recordings you have for various items. Fair enough though as I see your point and by all means if you feel it should be deleted, then go for it. It was far fetched but it seemed as though it might have merit given some of us are on the other side of the globe to MFF. Again though, your call.. I wont kick up a fuss if anyone wants to nuke this off the face of the planet. One last thing, by executing.. are you referring to after we've all been to MFF? --Captaindwi 00:38, 24 January 2007 (UTC)
- WikiFur is intended to be an encyclopedia that summarizes and collates facts found elsewhere. That's one reason why you'll see that many articles have references and external links.
- I see that you do have a site that you're linked to, and that is a step in the right direction for this article. --Douglas Muth 03:02, 24 January 2007 (UTC)
- No no, thats fair game. As I said I did understand your points.. still, glad to know its getting toward acceptable..! Apologies about the pain. Do you have an article to hand of what you would class as a fair example? The page was added to google, but it takes forever to index anything.. --Captaindwi 03:07, 24 January 2007 (UTC)