From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Do not edit the wiki page, no citations are needed, all information is valid, no proof is necessary! there are many other wiki pages for you to mess with, leave this one alone, it's FINE!Zip 15:05, 13 December 2011 (EST)
- That's not how a wiki works. Equivamptalk 15:10, 13 December 2011 (EST)
- This isn't wikipedia, who gives a shit about NPOV Wolfie13 15:15, 13 December 2011 (EST)
- And who put you in charge? All the information I provided is correct and there was no reason for you to remove it, Why is a citation needed? you think there's evidence to back up the information just floating around on the internet? No, It's information provided by Chocolatekitsune himself, there's no better source. There's your fucking citation! ~sqrl 15:23, 13 December 2011 (EST)
- Wolfie13, neutral point of view still applies at this wiki. in fact I'm sure you'll find many of the rules are cut-and-pasted from Wikipedia itself.
- Zip, I am not in charge by any means. This is a community project. People can say a lot of things about themself; it doesn't make it a reliable source. For example, I could say I was the first chocolate sundae in space that also taught herself to type, but I'd need seriously reliable sources to back up such a claim, wouldn't I?
- --Equivamptalk 08:39, 14 December 2011 (EST)