Talk:Chama C. Fox
Chama is still active? Wheeee! I haven't heard anything of him forever! Any new music?
--Unci 17:21, 10 February 2006 (UTC)
- Depends on how long its been since you've checked. I know he's still got one in the works as a free commission that I wrote the words for, for a friend of mine's novel ... he performs it so wonderfully .... unfortunately, he hasn't yet released a final recording for it (though, I understand, he performed it live at last year's Eurofurence).
- Hmmm, he seems to have taken down some of his music, notably 'move with the herd' ... and he has one piece on his own personal website at http://www.chama.de/index.html?page=music&lang=.en that he doesn't, for some reason, seem to have on the FMF.
- --Chibiabos 09:15, 24 February 2006 (UTC)
I just found this discussion (I'm not a heavy Wiki user, and I completely forgot that articles can have discussions), so here's a really, really late answer :).
Yes, I'm still active, though less than before. Work has really taken a toll on me lately, and I have had very little energy to finish music beyond the last Furry Music Café releases. I think this is very unfortunate.
However, I have great hopes for next year, as I'm working on Wolf Land. At least I'm going to try to get it finished and rehearsed in time for next EF.
I do not put entries I don't consider representative of my later development on FMF (Wake-up call, Rebellion etc.) since I think they're simply not good enough or others like the Laolala theme or Otter island, because they're just one-minute intros, and people probably want entire songs from me rather than just sketches or little intros. There are higher-quality productions, but they are not finished yet. Maybe it's time I got around to releasing some FMF material too.
--Chama 16:46, 27 October 2006 (UTC)
- If you add the page to your watchlist and set an email address, you should be informed of future discussions. Good luck with your new releases. :-) --GreenReaper(talk) 15:29, 27 October 2006 (UTC)
Where have they gone? Where can one hear chama's music today?
- You can go to the Web Archive, visit the relevant pages, and then copy the links to the MP3 files and remove the archive part. The files are still there, it's just that access to the indexes has been forbidden for some reason. If you care about them, grab then quick before they go too! --GreenReaper(talk) 07:38, 14 July 2017 (EDT)