From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Chakat esse le articulo del septimana a ia:. Almafeta 04:39, 21 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- Can some translate this? Babel fish was no help...--18.104.22.168 03:55, 3 February 2006 (UTC)
- "Chakat is the article of the week on [the Italian version of Wikipedia]." See here for more information. --Duncan da Husky 12:29, 3 February 2006 (UTC)
- Actually, I think it's Interlingua. An article in a made-up language about a made-up species! *grins* --GreenReaper(talk) 16:45, 3 February 2006 (UTC)
Reason for Rollback
This appeared to be a subtle bit of vandalism to me. If I am wrong, please point me to the reference material from which the information is taken; none of this information appeared on Bernard Doove's pages describing chakats. --Duncan da Husky 13:06, 30 January 2006 (UTC)
How does having such a large shape make them more maneuverable in space? Wouldn't it be more clumsy? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) .
- Well, I guess they do have more limbs . . . --GreenReaper(talk) 00:00, 19 April 2007 (UTC)
Taur species is a subcategory of Fictional species. -- Sine 15:15, 5 November 2012 (EST)
Do all chakats have to be herms?—The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) .
- I believe they do, at least as envisaged by their creator; Foxtaurs are not, however. --GreenReaper(talk) 01:12, 20 February 2013 (EST)