If you have any information on Charle's wherabouts, call Iddo Geva @ 646-296-6565 or Quentin Mohos at 917-596-7329 or Detective McGorty @ 201-863-0881 or 201-319-6044.
Sirtim 10:25, 5 January 2008 (UTC)Sirtim
Heh, I remember seeing an e-mail alert about this person. Anyway, would it be better to include an approximate dollar amount of the items stolen, rather than a list of all the items? There's no item that I noticed that was unique, priceless, notable, or rare enough for it to be specifically mentioned. The only possible exception that I can see would have to be the faceplates for the 360, but those may be the generic ones that you can get down at a big box store. --TBG 00:16, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
Even if true, the article is currently written in a manner way beyond POV Wikifur standards (rewording.) Also, the image attached to the article shows what seems to be an actual, and current, Military issue Army ID. Deleting per OPSEC reasons (privacy second) - Spirou 07:50, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
- I didn't know the picture was inappropriate. My apologizes. Sirtim 08:17, 6 January 2008 (UTC)Sirtim
- It's no problem =) Spirou 08:34, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
- Also, about the article not being up to POV standards...it's way better than how the former user left it.
- BUT, if the article needs a fixin', it'll be fixed. I'm just not sure what needs to be fixed. Sirtim 09:15, 6 January 2008 (UTC)Sirtim
- Are there any sources besides that one LJ post? If so, add them to the article as references. --Rat 09:17, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
I know the picture is too big, but I don't know how to downsize it. Sirtim 21:57, 6 January 2008 (UTC)Sirtim