Talk:Brokken T. Wolf
Actually, I hear this guy's pretty substandard at making fursuits. The worksmanship is is pretty shoddy. Even been known to take money for a suit commission and never deliver on it, or refund the money. We're talking 4 digits here, folks.
Pretty sad if true, really.
- I reverted, and removed the word 'amazing'. If you can reference a source off WikiFur, maybe we could refer to a dispute, but it depends on the significance. --Rat 09:16, 16 April 2006 (UTC)
- You... "hear" that he is supposedly substandard? I think we're gonna have to ask for something a little more concrete before putting anything like that in the article. --Dmuth 17:29, 16 April 2006 (UTC)
- I know Brokken. (And I'm talking about in real life, not just online.) He's a very kind and unique person. The work he does is far from "Sub Standard" He has made some of the most unique suits the fandom has ever seen. My mates name is Yakeo. His suit was made by Brokken. Please feel free to ask and we will be more than happy to show you some photo's. As for the time of makeing suits. Please note Brokken only does this part time. Just like all of us he has a real job and a life out side of the fandom. I have never known of him to take someones money and not provide anything for it. I find what you have posted to be both rude and un-ture. If you would like to prove that anything you have said to be a fact I would enjoy seeing it.
- Xavier 07:27 and 07:49, 28 May 2006 (UTC)
As someone who bought a suit from him, yeah... they're quite substandard. Took freakin' FOREVER to get my suit, after it was paid for in ADVANCE, and I still found pins in the body and it was missing a headliner, as promised. The seams were not double stitched so I had to make repairs after the first time I put it on. There are far better fursuit makers out there... I suggest you research who you give you money to, before giving them your money. This guy even buys suits from other makers, so it shows you how little he appreciates his own work, when he wants a suit for himself. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) 00:56, 3 March 2008 (UTC)
Removed the word "expressive" his suits don't cost any more than most other builders. --Xavier 04:48, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
- The word was expressive, not expensive. I'd call expressive a judgement rather than totally neutral statement, so nonethless we don't need the word in the article. -- Sine 07:34, 9 November 2008 (UTC)