Not sure what to do here. There was certainly an Alterskunk in the furry fandom (as well as an Altarskunk): [] but I can't find a reference to tell if the real name in the (somewhat frivolous) article is correct.--Higgs Raccoon 11:48, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
- They are very certainly two different people...
- This one is just way more obscure :)
- Altarskunk can vouch for this.
- And I am still learning how to use a wiki, obviously. My apologies for :whatever I will probably break next
- 126.96.36.199 11:51, 4 January 2008 (UTC) alterskunk
- And I also apologize for my reading comprehension. It's the correct name. 188.8.131.52 11:53, 4 January 2008 (UTC) alterskunk
- It seems most of the article was fake. The most obvious indicator is that Alterskunk's real name isn't Stanley Burgers (i.e., "S. Burgers"="Aspergers"). I've pieced together some information on Google Groups and various places Alterskunk was known to frequent. Hope this helps! —Ochlophobia 19:27, 8 May 2008 (UTC)