shouldn't it be better to use 'year of birth' so the page doesn't have to be updated all the time? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 04:33, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
- Is Adam in fact deceased? If so, we'd need references. It may worth noting that all of the works in Zaush's gallery on Fur Affinity were taken down sometime in April/May 2010. I don't know why, although I haven't tried that hard to find out. --mwalimu 21:42, 17 June 2010 (UTC)
Mandatory disclaimer: I haven't followed the drama around Zaush. However, I recently reverted an edit claiming Zaush had unprotected sex with a fellow furry. The contribtution made no citation to reputable sources, in fact it made no citations at all. (It was an obvious troll imo.) If Zaush did in fact have a sexual encounter (That isn't to say its even relevant or tasteful to post here.) then reliable sources should be cited. Normally I would be surpirsed that a wiki would allow this type of edit, I mean after all, how many people must have this page on their watchlist? Then I realized what wiki I was on, and I DERPED. -- XXXX —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) .
- Thank you for your interest in WikiFur. All editors are welcome to contribute content and to freely edit here, but we ask that you please keep your tone neutral. In particular, profanity and attacks in edit summaries are very poorly regarded. We appreciate the efforts of all editors to improve the quality of articles, but we ask that you please do so in a calm manner and without profanity or hostility directed towards other editors or the community in general. In particular, we believe that most edits are made in good faith and we believe that editors will work to correct any problems in an article through consensus. We appreciate your interest in helping to edit content here, and we welcome you. Thank you for your time and efforts. --CodyDenton 07:55, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
- If it wasn't true that Zaush (Adam Wan) raped more than one person then why was it made a big deal or, he has raped more than one person and will continue to rape others until someone presses charges against him for it and he is locked up. Please if you have been raped by that creep, come forward and tell the authorities every last detail, put him away. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) .
I'm surprised to find that recent and past developments over at FurAffinity are not mentioned on this article. In 2010, Adam found himself embroiled in drama when several female artists had accused him of attempting (and in one case succeeding) to coerce them into having sexual intercourse with him. This was widely publicised at the time and Encyclopaedia Dramatica even have their own satire article on the incident, which has plenty of citations. Given that he is now lead developer of the FurAffinity re-write and his past as come up yet again, I cannot help but feel the article is considerably incomplete by neglecting these incidents and his recent (official) involvement with FurAffinity. Before editing I would like to hear other user's opinions on this matter and as to how we should approach the topic, obviously maintaining neutrality will be difficult but none the less essential. Leon Hunter 13:04, 16 January 2014 (EST)
- As a general rule, if you are describing controversial events, try to maintain a neutral tone and (most importantly) include reliable references for any controversial statements.--Higgs Raccoon 04:05, 17 January 2014 (EST)
- As long as proper citations are made I dont see the problem, preferably they are citations that are not the opinions of other people. Bobish 21:46, 17 January 2014 (EST)
clarifying job role/scope
neer claims "Zaush has no administrative privileges whatsoever"; wish I could take the time to find sources but I believe I've read that Zaush has no access to PII of FA users; the database used to simulate FA2.0 is filled with made up data ala Northwind. This is pretty standard practice IIRC for information systems in transition; so unless the database model itself suggest security holes he poses no danger of doxxing for stalking. BigotedSJW 20:59, 22 January 2014 (EST)
July 1st ref swap
The provided tagged ref from Furry Scumbags (?. Furry ED?) was too scattershot, catching several other individuals (first hit Wolfy-Nail) and pro/con/non-related hits. Replace with more specific controversy related ref/post from Vivisector. - Spirou (talk) 21:37, 1 July 2014 (EDT)
In 2017 he started working on a comic titled "Mystic Tantra" based on the "Mystic Spring Oasis" featured in the 2016 Disney hit "Zootopia". While Zaush referred to his work as "fan-comic" it is anything but that. His portrayal of "Judy" and "Nick", the main protagonists of the animation share little to nothing with their counterparts in Zaush comic as far as personality and character motivation goes. While many defend Zaush, stating that the changes in personalities and the sudden changing incoherent narrative are justified for the sake of pornographic content, it should be noted that a pornographic parody of characters is not the same as a fan-comic of them. Since Zaush claimed this to be a fan-comic, he opened up to be criticized by the fans of the animation who dislike several aspects of his work. Mainly that the characters are deprived of any emotional bonds they developed during the flick, while also ignoring several elements, such as Nick's childhood trauma caused by males larger than him which would make him quite uncomfortable with being held down or restricted or that Judy is uncomfortable with public nudity. By doing so fans of the characters are turned off, and many are even offended by this work, claiming that a "fan work" should respect the source material instead lazily be used as a skin over an artist's own fetishes and desires. The [On Going] comic is praised by most of the furry community for its visual delivery while despised by most of the Zootopia fandom for its inaccurate character depiction devoid of their original chemistry. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) .