I'm new and I'm not sure what needs to be cleaned up, could someone guide me please? Wolfie Rankin 23:16, 11 August 2008 (UTC) Wolfie Rankin
- Hi Wolfie, I created this article (or at least forked it off from your bio), so it kinda surprised me that it was marked with the cleanup tag. I guess the following would need to be rectified:
- * The noticeable amount of redlinks, although that can't be helped when such articles could be created in the future by or for those concerned.
- * The intro, which could do better with complete sentences.
- * I can't think of anything else at the moment. --RayneVanDunem 03:38, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
Thanks Rayne, No problem... was wondering how it came about. I'm a complete wiki-virgin and I'm just feeling my way around right now, so if anything is wrong or needs fixing, or if anybody notices something odd and wants to elbow me, then great... but I need someone putting their finger on the exact fault otherwise I'm not going to see it. Thanks Rayne, I'm quite happy about having the page split like it is... was wondering about ABC Island, is it "furry enough" for wikifur? I've been going there a lot and I reckon it is, but that's my opinion... How do others feel?. Wolfie Rankin 03:48, 12 August 2008 (UTC) Wolfie Rankin
- Hi again, Wolfie. After looking through it just now, I think this article's subject is less furry-related than I originally thought it to be (I didn't know that ABC Island was owned by the ABC). To be honest, I think that this article should be redirected to the Second Life Wikia, which has quite a larger compendium of info on the islands in Second Life. To the best of my knowledge, WikiFur only covers SL groups and islands for as long as the groups and islands are predominately furry-oriented in some way. --RayneVanDunem 04:51, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
Thanks Rayne, I noticed your bullet editing and used that also... I just need to understand what to type to make stuff happen. So I have added details about the Admins and as you can see, there are quite a few furry members. Furries also come and use the sandbox quite often generally because they feel safe there (we're pretty strict)... But still, as long as the Island could have a wiki home somewhere, it really doesn't matter where it is. Wolfie Rankin 05:03, 12 August 2008 (UTC) Wolfie Rankin
Thanks again, I was having trouble with the images, when uploading pics there is some kind of fault where you get to the bit where you're supposed to turn the image into a thumbnail, select ok and nothing happens. anyway, I used your example to fix up the Rockit page too.
I'm the kind of person who needs an "if I do this, that happens" to go "ahhhh! I see!" after that I'm fine.
Wolfie Rankin 05:24, 15 August 2008 (UTC) Wolfie Rankin
Suggested deletion as insufficient connection to furry
In December, I suggested deletion as insufficient connection to furry. Others' thoughts? -- Sine 15:44, 15 April 2013 (EDT)
- Its connection to the furry fandom does appear to be on the flimsy side.--Higgs Raccoon 16:20, 15 April 2013 (EDT)