Talk:2, The Ranting Gryphon
Liberalism vs. Neoliberalism
Hey Kitch, that's not a small change. Also, are you sure you didn't mean New (or Social) Liberal? You may be better off not trying to make the fine distinction and leave it at the more general Liberal. --Duncan da Husky 17:01, 20 March 2006 (UTC)
A professional comedian is one who has been paid for doing standup comedy. Has he ever been paid for doing standup? Ruhemaus
Yes. At Anthrocon Chaostails or Trusco 22:40, 30 May 2007 (UTC)
- To the best of my knowledge (as an Anthrocon Board Member), he has never been paid to perform standup acts for us.
- Unless you count some wine as "payment". :-P --Douglas Muth 23:39, 30 May 2007 (UTC)
- 2 has stated on the 2 Sense Show that he does not ask for payment from furry conventions
- but does receive performance fees from shows he performs outside of the fandom, such
- as comedy clubs and Universities. --Beakface 11:12, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
Can you reference the move for confirmation, please?. Thanks Spirou 09:18, 22 December 2006 (UTC)
Article currently says 2 “has recently moved on to producing his rants in video format, the first of which has been posted on YouTube.” I'm wondering when his first rant video was made, and whether 2-squick.avi (listed in 6 Oct 2002 archive of http://www.ranting-gryphon.com/video.htm) qualifies as a rant video. Surely he's posted video rants before he first uploaded to YouTube (in March 2007) --EarthFurst 22:54, 9 August 2007 (UTC)
2's Latest DVD
Whu oh. Spam filter triggered when I tried to punch in information about his latest DVD. Probably need an admin to put that in. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) .