Syber (born February 1989) is a fursuiter, artist, and costume-builder living in Hudson, Tampa Bay, Florida, U.S.A. She has been interested in anthropomorphics since 1999, and began drawing and creating anthropomorphic characters as a pastime; she became publicly active in the furry fandom early in 2007.
Starting in the latter part of 2009, Syber began hobby fursuit building. Until mid-2010, she sold her work under the name Azure Coyote Studios; in 2011, her work began to be sold by Made Fur You, a costuming LLC in Arizona, which she recreated in Florida in 2012.
Syber is a female Coydog, an Australian Shepherd/Coyote hybrid. She could also be considered a sparkledog due to her bright coloring. She has a perky personality and loves offroading, attention, and Monster Energy drinks.
Syber has commissioned many versions of her character by different fursuit makers, which she sees as equivalent to getting commissioned artwork at a bigger scale. Eight had been made as of May 2014:
- Java Costumes 2010
- Mango Island Creations 2010
- SokiTwopaw 2011
- Don't Hug Cacti 2011
- Made Fur You 2011
- Mixed Candy 2012
- Ruffled Designs 2013
- One Fur All 2013
- Further Confusion 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Furry Fiesta 2010, 2011
- Califur 4, 5, 6
- Anthrocon 2009, 2010, 2011
- RMFC 2010, 2011, 2012
- RainFurrest 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- MFF 2010, 2011, 2012
- Furry Weekend Atlanta 2012
- Syber on Twitter. Accessed 24 July 2014.
- "Gold Wolf" - posting on SlayTheLynx's gallery on Fur Affinity. Description "fursuit made by azure-coyote-studios (who is changing their name to Made Fur You)". Dated March 29, 2010. Retrieved February 8, 2014.
- Dite on the Fursuit Database. "Body by Azure Coyote Studios (Also known as Made Fur You)". Retrieved February 8, 2014.
- "Re: Has anyone here gotten a partial suit from MixedCandy?" - posting by milk-bone on the Fur Affinity forums. "I think Made Fur You (ex-Azure Coyote Studios) has better toon eyes." Dated June 16, 2010. Retrieved February 8, 2014.
- Posting by Alexandre on the Furtopia forums: "I commissioned from Made Fur You, formally known as Azure Coyote Studios.". Dated June 17, 2010. Retrieved February 8, 2014.
- "Re: Official Fursuit Help Thread (For those looking to make or looking to buy)" - posting by Lasolimu on the Fur Affinity forums. ("Azure Coyote is now under a different address, it is now madefuryou.com"). Dated March 28, 2011. Retrieved February 8, 2014.
- Azure Coyote Studios account on Fur Affinity. "MOVED TO madefuryou www.madefuryou.com". Retrieved February 9, 2014.
- Got a question for me? About Fursuits? - Syber, Fur Affinity journal (19 May 2014)
- http://www.rockymountainfurcon.org/about-us.html Retrieved August 4, 2013.