|This article needs to be cleaned up to conform to WikiFur style and standards.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Swythe Quirksettle (formally known as Swythe Armistice in Second Life) is an entrepreneur and artist who is mainly a fan of dragons and anthro-dragons. His scalsona is a snaggle-toothed dragon who has somehow, mysteriously, attracted cookies in orbit around his body. (He is thus also known as a Cookiedragon).
Swythe is currently working on a anthro-dragon story called "The Kingdom of Skol." The series is under development as two-part animated short, a few demo reels, game prototypes, and a trilogy of books.
He also is producing a side-series of game prototypes titled "Anthrodragon in Games", where his first anthro-dragon model "Selay Quirksettle" demos various game-play scripts in the Blender Game Engine or other game platforms.
- Swythe was the owner of Drachen, Amaru and Grand Junction (aka, Draconian Estates) in Second Life from 2007-20011, one of the popular locations on the grid for dragons at that time. Swythe eventually closed that down for other pursuits.
- He was the original founder and builder of Ryder Isles, later sold off.
- Owned Drachenstein, a short-lived dragon club in Second Life the club makes an appearance in the Kingdom of Skol animations as a castle in the background.
- Before becoming active in the fandom, Swythe confounded lv2600, the Lehigh Valley chapter of 2600: The Hacker Quarterly. He was the web admin for 4 years before successfully handing the group over to other members.
- Swythe was the elected CTO of Make Lehigh Valley, the local chapter of the Maker Magazine where he did Linux network admin for awhile, he refused renomination to focus on Kingdom of Skol.
- Swythe was also behind the creation of the dragon emotes macro's for Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted. His code was originally a simple mod he made for fun, later featured in game.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Swythe Armistice on Furaffinity
- Swythe's Youtube Channel with animations done in Blender 3D
- Swythe's Deviant Deviant Art Page
- So-Furry page, with the first chapter of Kingdom of Skol made in 2007.
- Swythe's Google+
|This stub about a person could be .|