From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
(Redirected from Svxkitty)
 is a furry artist and fursuiter who lives in Jacksonville, Florida, U.S.A. His fursona is a white Bengal tiger who wears a cuffley cap and black-rimmed spectacles.
Fuji enjoys costuming at local Jacksonville events. He is a well known member of the Jacksonville Arts Scene and has been a featured performer at the Riverside Arts Market. He also regularly participates in the First Wednesday Art Walk.
- svxkitty's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved April 30, 2009
- Fuji on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved April 30, 2009
- "Funday Paw Pet Show #407 Fuji Subservient" - Clip #1 and Clip # 2, on YouTube. Retrieved April 30, 2009
- blah, blah, blah means nothing new - svxkitty on LiveJournal
- Fuji on MyFursona
- Fuji on MySpace
- Fuji Tiger on Furry4Life
- svxkitty on Fur Affinity
- svxkitty on YouTube
- svxkitty on twitter
- Fuji gallery on One Fur All
|This stub about a person could be .|