|This article needs copyediting (for correct spelling, grammar, usage, etc.)|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Involvement in the furry fandom
Neweinstein had his first contact with the furry fandom in 2009 despite his interest in certain movies and anthropomorphic animals since many years before. His real activity in the furry fandom started in July 2011 by contributing his photographic artwork on Fur Affinity.
In May 2012 he was one of the main organizers for a large 2-day furmeet in Stockholm with more than 40 attendees (including 17 fursuiters) from 5 different countries.
Neweinstein runs a photographic project called monoFURS. In this project he shoots, processes and publishes black&white portraits of fursuits. All the photos in this project are made on analog black&white film and not as converted digital color images. The typical equipment used is based on a medium format camera from Mamiya. All photos are scanned from the negative and published digitally.
Neweinstein's fursona is a snow leopard - lion hybrid character named Sven (maned snow leopard). The character itself is only roughly developed and is more designed as an avatar-like alter-ego with similar characteristics compared to his owner.
Neweinstein has been attending the following conventions/meets:
- Stockholm Furmeet May 2012
- ConFuzzled 2012
- Eurofurence 18 (2012)
- London MCM Expo (October 2012)
- Further North 2012
- NordicFuzzCon 2013
- ↑ Neweinstein's account on Fur Affinity. Retrieved 2011 November 3.
- ↑ first Furmeet post by Neweinstein on 2011 October 31 to his journal on Fur Affinity. Retrieved 2011 November 3.
- ↑ Furmeet Stockholm (12-13 May) Outing, Bowling, Dinner + more post by Neweinstein on 2012 April 11 to his journal on Fur Affinity. Retrieved 2012 May 16.
- ↑ NordicFuzzCon user page on Fur Affinity. Retrieved 2013 April 9.
- ↑ monoFURS project post by Neweinstein on 2012 May 16 to his journal on FurAffinity.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|