From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
(Redirected from Stripes)
Stripe may refer to:
- A stripe. In the Animal kingdom, a line or band that differs in colour or tone from an adjacent area (fur, exoskeleton, scales, etc). Stripes are a group of such lines
- A striped hyena (L. Hyaena Hyaena), a scavenger omnivore of the family Hyaenidae
- Stripes, a furry fan
- Stripe Kazama (real name redacted at the request of himself), a furry fan from Lund, Sweden
- Stripes Tiger, a fursuiter who lives in central west New South Wales, Australia
- Stripes Waterkat, also known as Stripeswaterkat Basset, an animator and game designer who lives in Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Stripedfur, full John Stripedfur, a fursuiter who lives in Alexandria, Virginia, USA
- Stripeh, also known as StripeHusky, a fursuiter who lives in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.