Stone and Love
From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
|It has been suggested that this item be renamed to Notos.|
Please check the talk page discussion.
Stone and Love is an in-progress animated science fiction web video series created by Notos. It was first released in October 2009.
- Episode 1: "Stone" (in high-quality QuickTime format)
- Episode 2: "Schlotszky" (in high-quality QuickTime format)
- Episode 3 : Gig
- Episode 4 : Love
- Stone - an anthropomorphic gorilla organ smuggler (voiced by Lioncourt)
- Love - a human pointperson who gives directions for Stone to follow on Bahvan (voiced by Sapphire).
- Schlotszky - a gay alien hacker who helps Stone locate Gig (voiced by Lucien Dodge).
- Gig - alien who may help Stone find the organ donor
- Modeselektor - "Edgar"
- Curve - "Coast is Clear"
- Rose Chronicles - "Lovely Psycho"
- She - "Intermission"
- Boom Boom Satellites - "Intergalactic"
- Masafumi Takada - "Multiple Personality"
- Curve - "Galaxy"
- Notos - Animation in Flash 8
- Ger - After Effects and various tech support