Having joined the furry fandom since 2003, Magnus Diridian is the owner of the fursuit making company, Chirrfull Creations. Magnus Diridian dreams of travelling across the United States performing on stage.
Magnus owns several fursuit characters which he constructed himself:
- Renegade - An anthropomorphic raccoon skunk hybrid with a mohawk. Completed in May 2004, this costume depicted Magnus' personal fursona. He can be seen wearing Renegade in a majority of his videos on his YouTube channel.
- Acid Fox (also known as Indigen), Acid Raccoon (also known as Zyga-Sates), Acid Tiger (also known as Dereuge and pimp tiger), Acid Dragon (also known as Urseid), Acid Horse (also known as Gel-Paron) and Acid Skunk (also known as Raise): a band of psychedelically-coloured furs.
- Wildstar - An anthropomorphic deer wolf hybrid. Completed in 2009, this suit features real antlers.
- T-SAC - An anthropomorphic hyena created in 2009 alongside Wildstar. This "Road Warrior" hyena is often seen posing with his water gun.
- Tristan- An anthropomorphic green dragon. This suit was constructed in 2010 and made to be easy to stay cool inside.
- The Buccan-Ear - A large rabbit created in 2011. This suit's theme is mainly based off pirates, hence the name "Buccan-Ear," a play on "Buccaneer" (a type of pirate) and also poking fun at the large ears featured on its head. It is most often seen wearing a cape and pirate hat with a rabbit skull and crossbones with carrots instead of bones displayed on the front. In addition, it carries around a carrot cutlass. This is the most physically limiting suit Magnus has made, mainly because of the large stuffed belly.
- Crackerjack Also known as "The Rainbow Connection," this was Magnus' take on the Crux species. Made in 2012, this suit is all black with stripes of every color of the rainbow.
- Murrica - An anthropomorphic fox designed with the colors from the American flag. It was constructed in 2014. This suit was made to portray an overall patriotic theme, and is often worn with an American flag as a cape. This is one of the only toony-eye style suits Magnus has made.
- Mardi-Gras is a green, yellow and purple Sergal constructed in 2016. This suit was made as a personal challenge to create a complex character. The suit is covered in spots and stripes, with furry scales along the back of the head and tail.
- The Gradian Empire is one of Magnus' more well-known suits. It was constructed in 2016 alongside Mardi-Gras. It is a large blue and pink bat, with wings that extend 15 feet out in total. The suit features large fluffy ears and zentai for legs. Designed to be a vampire bat, this character has an alluring personality and speaks like Count Dracula. Along with the Buccan-Ear, it is a very physically limiting suit.
- Grimace McWendys also known as "Burger" or "The Klown" is an anthropomorphic hyena inspired by the design of Ronald McDonald, the McDonald's mascot. It features a Pikachu-shaped tail instead of the traditional hyena tail, and sometimes carries around a plush burger and fries. This was the first suit Magnus completed in February 2017.
- StarBurst - A peacock fursuit built in June 2017. This suit was a remake of an older peacock suit Magnus made, and features a large tail with all the colors of the rainbow.
This list is nowhere near complete. Several older suits were left out due to being retired.
In 2015, Magnus generated controversy by creating Arkansas, a wolf fursuit with a confederate flag pattern on his back. After wearing the suit to Midwest FurFest 2015, he was eventually detained by security and banned from the convention until 2017, "for (his) own safety". The person[who?] who wore the suit in the fursuit parade was also banned.
At Anthrocon 2017, Magnus wore the suit again, attempting to hide the Confederate flag design under a white sheet. As the suit was against Anthrocon's existing policy, he was asked not to wear it again. Upon determining that he had not paid for his 2017 membership, Magnus was subsequently banned from attending Anthrocon in the future until payment is made.
- Anthrocon - 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2017
- FurFright - 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Furry Connection North - 2003, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Furry Migration - 2016, 2017
- Fursquared - 2016, 2017
- Further Confusion - 2008
- Midwest FurFest - 2013, 2015, 2016
- Megaplex - 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- Mephit Furmeet - 2005
- Morphicon - 2005, 2006, 2007
- Magnus Diridian's profile on the The Fursuit Database. Retrieved July 2, 2014.
- "Behold a pale coon" - posting by Magnus Diridian, on his Fur Affinity journal. Dated December 8, 2015. Retrieved December 15, 2015.
- Tweet by Twitter user That_Edward. Dated July 2, 2017, retrieved August 12, 2017.
- Anthrocon Standards of Conduct (v.3.7.1). Dated March 8, 2006, retrieved August 12, 2017.
- Dogpatch Press article. Dated July 24, 2017, retrieved August 12, 2017.
- Magnus Diridian on deviantART
- Magnus Diridian on Fur Affinity
- Magnus Diridian on the The Fursuit Database
- Magnus Diridian profile on the PA Furries' website
- Magnus Diridian on Facebook
- Tales of the Raccoon - Magnus on LiveJournal
- Magnus Diridian on MySpace
- Magnus Diridian on Youtube
|This stub about a person could be .|