|This article needs to be cleaned up to conform to WikiFur style and standards.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
PunkTiger's one-man puppeetering group is named Southpaw Video Productions.
PunkTiger became a member of the furry fandom around 1993. After going to many science fiction and furry conventions, he began to developed an interest in the fursuiters, and, after Anthrocon 1999, decided to obtain a fursuit of his own.
Not feeling confident in building his own costume, PunkTiger discussed the matter with his friend, Changa, who directed him to the website of Northwest Furry Productions. After browsing the site, PunkTiger commissioned a partial fursuit from them, depicting his tiger fursona.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 PunkTiger's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved October 14, 2011.
- ↑ PunkTiger's bio on YouTube. Retrieved October 14, 2011.
- ↑ PunkTiger's bio on his personal website. Retrieved October 14, 2011
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- PunkTiger's personal website
- Tiger Tracks - PunkTiger on LiveJournal
- PunkTiger on Fur Affinity
- PunkTiger on SheezyArt
- PunkTiger on deviantART
- PunkTiger on Inkbunny
- PunkTiger on YouTube
- Southpaw Video Productions website
|This stub about a person could be .|