SonicFox5000 (Real name Dominique McLean; born March 2, 1998), often shortened as EF|SonicFox, is a professional video game player who lives in the United States. Their fursona is a blue fox.
Pro player career
SonicFox first got fame by winning EVO's Mortal Kombat and Injustice: Gods Among Us tournaments in 2014. They, since then, never got defeated and remained to be the world best Mortal Kombat player since then, also ranking first in 2015 and 2016.
On December 7, 2018, SonicFox won the award for Best Esports Player at the 2018 Game Awards in Los Angeles after winning against four other nominees. They were also nominated in the Best eSports Moment category for their decision to switch play-sides against their rival Goichi "GO1" Kishida during the Dragon Ball FighterZ finals during 2018's Evolution Championship Series fighting game tournament in Las Vegas. 
|Event||Date/s||Place||Guest of Honor||As Fursuit|
|Anthrocon 2019||July 4-7, 2019||David L. Lawrence Convention Center||Yes||Sonic Fox|
|Megaplex XVIII||August 9-11, 2019||Orlando, FL||Yes||Sonic Fox|
On June 8, 2021, the chess website Chess.com announced that SonicFox is a participant for their chess tournament Tournament Arc 2, featuring YouTubers from the Anime community as well as Fighting Games players, taking place from July 16 to 18 and 22 to 25. 
- SonicFox5000's profile on E-Sports Earnings. Retrieved September 21, 2017.
- SonicFox 2019-09-13. So while He They does work, if I dont know ya like that or we aint close, please use they them!!.
- The world's most attended fighting video game championship, taking place every year, with worldwide competitors.
- "SonicFox dominates Injustice 2 Pro Series finals, takes home $120,000" - article on Dot Esports. Dated September 18, 2017. Retrieved September 21, 2017.
- "SonicFox Steals The Show At The Game Awards" - article on Kotaku. Dated December 7, 2018. Retrieved December 7, 2018.
- "Tournament Arc 2: All The Information" - article on Chess.com. Dated June 8, 2021. Retrieved June 9, 2021.
|This stub about a person could be .|