|This article needs to be cleaned up to conform to WikiFur style and standards.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
- Homeworld: Rhondi
- Date of birth: April 2nd, 324 Post-Contact
 Physical details
- Height: Two meters and fifty-four centimeters tall
- Eye colour: Black
- Hair colour: None. Ruby red horns.
- Tail length: 4 ft
- Wingspan: 18 ft
 Skills And Personal Details
- - Small Weapons handling
- - High degree of competency in piloting various fighter, bomber, interceptor and freighter-class starcraft and aircraft.
- - Navigational competency
- - Basic hand-to-hand combat training
- Typical Attire - silk gown/fighter pilot standard coveralls
- Weapon of Choice - XM-02 Experimental Magrifle/blaster pistol
- Craft of Choice - Mark III Kaiser starfighter (modified)
- Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
Julietta Harris was born on the planet of Rhondi. She studied well at school, though had the tendency to get into a number of brawls with other students, none of which she started. The lack of action by teachers there started her disdain for authority, typical throughout her adult life. Leaving school, she started her pilot training, hoping to become a trader. Before she could compete her studies, the dragoness' family was brutally raped and murdered by soldiers of the Avanguard, the tyrannical government in control of the galaxy. In revenge, she stole an atmospheric patrol craft and exacted like revenge on the families of the attacking soldiers, when their charges were dismissed.
Julietta was caught and sent to prison, where she remained for four months. Avanguard personnel approached her and offered a choice: remain where she was, or join them as a fighter pilot. With no other choice, she accepted the offer.
Sol excelled in her training, reaching the top of her class. Passing the final test, Sol was stationed with other prisoner 'disgraces' aboard the cruiser Demolisher. Later Sol fled the Avanguard, taking her friends with her to start a mercenary operation.
That operation was shut down a year after it started by an Avanguard infiltrator. Sol was however able to break out of her situation and rejoin her comrades, where they now plan the total downfall of the Avanguard as part of the Galactic Coalition, which Sol herself helped to forge with the help of other fringe group leaders.