|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by references.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Snoopy-pup has been known as Snoopy since the early 1980s. Although he's had the desire and feelings to be a human-puppy-dog since early in life, he received his dog name when a friend nicknamed him 'Snoopy', after the Peanuts comic strip character.
Snoopy-pup's fursona, Snoopy, is a Siberian Husky. He stands at 5 feet 5 inches (1.65meters), has white and grey fur, steel blue eyes, and distinctive shoulder and back markings. Snoopy-pup is occasionally seen wearing a red bandanna and red collar with pet tags around his neck.
In 2012, Snoopy-pup added a new fursona, another Siberian Husky dog, named Sub-Woofer.
- Snoopy-pup's profile on deviantART. Retrieved September 8, 2015.
- Snoopy-pup's profile on Twitter. Retrieved September 8, 2015.
- Anthrocon - 2011, 2012
- Furry Connection North - 2013
- Furnal Equinox - 2011, 2012, 2013
- Midwest FurFest - 2001, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Snoopy's Puppy Cage - Snoopy-pup's official website
- Snoopy-pup on deviantART
- Snoopy-pup on Fur Affinity
- Sub-Woofer on Fur Affinity
- RubberPuppyDog on Fur Affinity
- Snoopy on Inkbunny
- Snoopy on SoFurry
- Snoopy-pup on Twitter
|This stub about a person could be .|