Snap E. Tiger
|This article needs to be wikified (formatted according to the Furry Book of Style).|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Snap E. enjoys bowling, golfing, tennis, hiking, and pretty much anything that involves the outdoors.
Snap E. has owned and worn several fursuits which he has built himself.
- Nox (2015) - A Pink, Yellow and Orange UV reactive liger with an 8" mohawk.
- Snapcat (2013) - A Black with silver chest and white striped liger.
- Doppelkopf (2012) - A dark red, black and camel colored lion.
- Snap Bo - A white tiger with HUGE green mohawk. (sold)
- Tsigoti - A black tiger who wears native American garb. (no longer exists)
- CounterSnap - A black tiger with gray stripes and a mohawk. (sold)
- Tutsihusi - A ghost tiger, black with grey stripes.
- Velkro Tiger 1 (2001), Velkro Tiger 2 (2006), Velkro Tiger 3 (2009) - White tigers with a variety of swappable colored stripes.
- Snapd Werepoodle - A pink 6'8" (2 meters) poodle.
- MARF - A "big dumb lion" who debuted at Furry Weekend Atlanta 2009). It was sold in April of 2009 to a new owner.
- Salvo - A black liger with HUGE silver mane.
Snap E. has attended several conventions dating back to Midwest FurFest 2000. He has been a panelist and con staff for several conventions including AnthroCon, Further Confusion, Midwest FurFest, and Rocket City FurMeet. His most recent involvement is as registration staff for MFF and registration co-lead for Furry Migration in 2014. He has also attended Gaylaxicon, Cat Days, Biggest Little Fur Con, Furry Connection North, OSFEST, Anime Nebraskon, Contagion, and Rocky Mountain Fur Con, among others.
- AnthroCon - 2003, 2014
- Biggest Little Fur Con - 2013, 2014
- Cat Days - 2013
- Confurgence as a special guest of the con - 2015
- Fur Squared - 2015
- Furry Connection North - 2013
- Further Confusion - 2002
- Furry Migration - 2014
- Furry Weekend Atlanta - 2009
- Midwest FurFest - 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Oklacon - 2011
- Rocket City FurMeet - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Rocky Mountain Fur Con - 2012, 2013
- Texas Furry Fiesta - 2013
Snap E. has made several appearances in the media.
- In 2001, he was interviewed for the Omaha World-Herald April 2001 article Finding His Inner Tiger, and in May of the same year the letters column of Vanity Fair included a letter from Snap E. commenting on the Pleasures of the Fur article from that magazine's March edition.
- In 2003 he was filmed for the TLC documentary Animal Imitators, footage from which was used in an episode of 2008's Weird, True and Freaky - Humanimals on Animal Planet.
- In 2010, Snap also took part of a local ABC news story on the local furry scene. Furry Beasts Roam Omaha's Old Market aired on May 28. Snap also appeared on local CBS affiliate morning show The Morning Blend in July of 2010 to promote OSFEST, the Omaha sci-fi convention.
- In 2011 Snap returned to "The Morning Blend" to promote OSFEST again.
- In 2013, Snap, along with his business ByCats4Cats.com, was featured in his new hometown's newspaper, the White Bear Press.
- In July 2013, Crafty Andy interviewed Snap for one of his On the Sp0t segments while at Furry Connection North in April, 2013.
- In 2014, Snap and ByCats4Cats.com was featured in his hometown's magazine White Bear Lake Magazine.
- Snap E. Tiger's profile on deviantART. Retrieved March 5, 2014.
- Snap E. Tiger at The Fursuit Database. Retrieved ?.
- Snap E. Tiger on TLC's 2003 documentary Animal Imitators, on YouTube. Retrieved January 10, 2013.
- Snap E Tiger on Animal Planet's 2008 show "Weird True and Freaky", on Youtube (starting at 06:18). Retrieved January 10, 2013.
- KETV - Furry Beasts Roam Omaha's Old Market on YouTube. Dated May, 2010. Retrieved January 10, 2013.
- Snap E promoting OSFEST 2010 on The Morning Blend. Dated July 19, 2010. Retrieved January 10, 2013.
- Snap E promoting OSFEST 2011 on "The Morning Blend". Dated July 20, 2011. Retrieved January 10, 2013.
- "Custom-made cat suits" - article on White Bear Press. Dated January 2, 2013. Retrieved January 10, 2013
- "On the Sp0t with Snap E. Tiger" - Retrieved July 18, 2013.
- "White Bear Lake Company Creates Costumes "4 Cats" - article in White Bear Lake Magazine. Dated March, 2014. Retrieved ?.