His fursona is a leopard with an ENFP personality type  and tries to live his life to the fullest. He loves to go urban exploring and has gone on several trips in both New York and Minnesota. He has also begun creating various crafts, such as Harnesses, Tails, and collars for sale to the furry community. He designed and created most of his fursuit, with only a little bit more work required before he can show it off at conventions and other events. It has unfortunately taken more than a year to get to his current place.
As part of MNFurs, he usually attends events such as the bi-yearly picnic and Furry Migration, as well as other small MNFurs gatherings. He enjoys going to the Suit-Up Saturday events, and has used them to showcase his custom-made harnesses to interested furs.
Recent conventions he's gone to:
- Midwest Fur Fest 2016
- Furry Migration 2016
- AnthroCon 2016
- Midwest Fur Fest 2015
- Furry Migration 2015
- Furry Migration 2014
- Shroud's profile on twitter.com. Retrieved December 17, 2016.
- Shroud's profile on Pounced.org. Dated May 3, 2011. Retrieved June 24, 2011
- Shroud tweeting his personality type on twitter.com
- Shroud's feelings on urban exploration on twitter.com
- Shroud showing off one of his harnesses on twitter.com
- Shroud showing Mau's tail off on twitter.com
- Shroud's tweets about his fursuit on twitter.com
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
|This stub about a person could be .|