From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Shirley Woods is the author of non-fiction books and of novels about animal characters. The latter include:
- Pip: The Adventures of a Deer Mouse (1991)
- Black Nell: The Adventures of a Coyote
- Kit: The Adventures of a Raccoon (2000)
- Jack: The Story of a Beaver (2002)
- Amber: The Story of a Red Fox (2004)
- Tooga: The Story of a Polar Bear (2004)
Shirley Woods lives in lives in Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- ↑ Kit: The Adventures of a Raccoon. Review in CM Magazine Volume VI Number 16 (April 14, 2000). Retrieved October 26, 2007.
- ↑ Shortlist for the 2000 Atlantic Writing Awards. Writers' Federation of Nova Scotia. Retrieved October 26, 2007.
|This stub about a person could be .|