As a child, Seylyn was drawn to animals and "animal people", with her favorites being werewolves and shapeshifters. Her earlier art featured many fantasy elements, and was later more heavily influenced by Eastern comic styles.
Seylyn has been involved in the furry fandom since 2005. After being approached by a fur at an anime convention, she joined the local mailing list and from there become more involved in the fandom. She is co-owner and head designer at Fluff-Buddies, an accessory boutique catered to the fandom.
Seylyn owns two fursuits, each of which she built herself:
- Seylyn's profile on deviantART. Retrieved March 9, 2015.
- Seylyn's biography on the VancouFur 2015 guests of honor page. Retrieved March 9, 2015.
- Seylyn's profile on Fur Affinity. Retrieved March 9, 2015.
- Kale on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved August 26, 2011
- Barley on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved August 26, 2011
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
|This stub about a person could be .|