Sebastian Thurtide (born April 11, 1994), also known as Lord of Flaming Roses, is a furry artist and roleplayer who lived in Palmdale, California, USA, then Woodsfield, Ohio, currently[when?] moving around. His fursona was formerly a Sea Otter then a were-otter (a crossbreed of werewolf and sea otter) and finally a shape shifting Sea Otter with that species being the base default form. His first known fursona was a badger, back when he frequented the Redwall fan sites that likely helped introduce him to the Furry Fandom.
Following the 2016 mass-shooting at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida, Sebastian made a post on Twitter, claiming that a furry named Kodakoda Coyote had died in the massacre. After the veracity of the claim was called into doubt, Sebastian deleted his entire Twitter account.
- Sebastian Thurtide's profile on Inkbunny. Retrieved June 13, 2016.
- Sebastian Thurtide's profile on Twitter. Retrieved August 12, 2013.
- Retweet of Sebastian's posting on Twitter, on the account of Spottacus. Dated June 13, 2016. Retrieved June 13, 2016.
- "Fur lost in Pulse nightclub shooting, and thoughts of national tragedies that touch the fandom." - article on Dogpatch Press by Patch O'Furr. Dated June 12, 2016. Retrieved January 31, 2017.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Sebastian Thurtide on Twitter (deleted)
- Sebastian Thurtide on tumblr
- Sebastian Thurtide on Weasyl
- Sebastian Thurtide on Inkbunny
- Sebastian Thurtide on deviantART
- Sebastian Thurtide on Fur Affinity
- Sebastian Thurtide on SoFurry
- Sebastian Thurtide on YouTube
|This stub about a person could be .|