|This article needs to be wikified (formatted according to the Furry Book of Style).|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Andrew Murphy-Mee, also known as Slinky Treecat and Oncewas, and formerly as Slinky, and Sean Thomas, is a classic media, computer graphics and animation artist who also draws anthropomorphic art. He lives in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Andrew Murphy-Mee has been involved on and off with the furry fandom since 1995. While in it, he has contributed illustration wise to Gallery's issues #20, #22, #23, #24, #25,and #26, South Fur Lands issues #3 and #6, Lance Rund's Associated Student Bodies, Ten Furcent issue #1, his own furry portfolio, PortFurlio, the FNC Showcase, created The Purple Nurple on FurryMUCK, and has attended both ConFurence East and ConFurence. He does not currently have a fursona, however he very rarely logs in to Second Life as Jaq Jacques.
The Yiffy Guide to Safer Sex
In 1996, he wrote The Yiffy Guide to Safer Sex, a PDF file which explains safe sex to furries via text, and (sometimes explicit) furry art. It is free for distribution online, in print format, or as a pamphlet at certain furry conventions.
- 1995 - Britt Allcroft's Magic Adventures of Mumfie (key animation)
- Virgin Interactive
- 1996 - Toonstruck (assistant animation. Note: Name misspelled as "Andrew Murphey-Mee")
- 1998 - Prozzäk Music Videos (assisting in prop design, character design, and layout cleanup)
- Cage Digital
- 1997/1999 - Hippo Tub Co. (assistant Animation, character design cleanup. Note: Originally planned TV in 2D format, it was redesigned as a 3D series)
- Miscellaneous television advertisements
- Slinky Treecat at Fur Affinity (new art will be posted here)
- Andrew Murphy-Mee on FurNation (art archive)
- andr01d, Andrew Murphy-Mee's LiveJournal (friends only) (abandoned)
- Andrew Murphy-Mee's merchandise available on Rabbit Valley
- Furry Artist InFURmation Page, containing Andrew Murphy-Mee art usage permission and contact information
|This stub about a person could be .|