Sketchkat has been a fur since at least 2003, and is a regular in the SouthFurs community.
Her first furmeet was in April, 2006, at Bristol, with the company of TMFox. There she met Tiggie, and partnered with him by the next meet (however, this relationship ended mutually in December, 2014). As of May, 2015, she has partnered with Vatra/Shadowulf.
Conventions she attends include ConFuzzled, and Eurofurence. She was a guest of honour at RBW 2010.
Sketchkat has four fursuits:
- Sketchkat, the fursuit that depicts her fursona. This suit was originally built by Beetlecat and Realms of Enchantment, and first appeared at a Bristol Furmeet.
- An updated version of 'Sketchkat' was built by Don't Hug Cacti as a fullsuit in May, 2011. She has archived the previous suit.
- Sunny, a yellow vixen who was constructed by Don't Hug Cacti, and who also debuted at a Bristol Furmeet.
- Onyx, a black panther-lynx hybrid who was built by Darkstone Realms.
Sketchkat uses her fursuits mostly for her own pleasure, but also for public performance when she takes them to furmeets and conventions.
Outside the fandom
As of May, 2012, Sketchkat works as a bartender alongside her dad and mother-in-law.
Her hobbies include drawing, gaming, kayaking, scuba diving, and dancing.
- Sketchkat's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved August 28, 2008
- Sketchkat on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved August 28, 2008
- Sunny on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved August 28, 2008
- Onyx on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved February 3, 2013
|This person is a WikiFur user:|